WIZZ AIR IS CONTINUOUSLY SEARCHING FOR CHEERFUL, ENERGETIC AND POSITIVE CANDIDATES FOR FLIGHT ATTENDANT / CABIN CREW POSITION IN VILNIUS BASE!
- Proper execution of the duties related to the safety of the aircraft (A320/A321) and the passengers,
- Maintain excellent customer service and creating "home atmosphere" on board,
- Assist passengers who require special attention,
- In-flight sales, and cash handling,
- Punctuality and flexibility,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Keep the aircraft clean and tidy during the flight,
- Be adequately rested and properly groomed in order to conduct a flight,
- Performance of all the duties maintaining consistently the highest ethical standards.
- Minimum age: 18 years,
- Minimum height for ladies 1.65m and for gentleman 1.75m,
- Arm reach of 210cm while standing on tiptoes,
- Minimum high school degree,
- Fluent English both written and spoken, additional CEE language knowledge (either Romanian, - Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, Lithuanian,Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian, or Bosnian),
- Valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months),
- Tattoos and piercings are acceptable provided they appear on parts of the body that are not visible when wearing uniform,
- Ability to swim,
- Live or ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day,
- Customer service experience will be an advantage,
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription are above +4 or below -4 you are likely to fail the mandatory medical examination.
- Competitive salary,
- Stable job in a rapidly developing company,
- Friendly and multicultural work environment,
- Career opportunities,
- Complete and free Cabin Crew training,
- Employees and their families and friends have the opportunity to travel at discounted prices and on bonus airline tickets,
- Colorful lifestyle,
- Work is according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly.